Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education (SRCOE) registration procedure for fresh and stale students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the new and returning students of the Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education (SRCOE) that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education (SRCOE) Registration Procedure
NOTE: A returning student should omit steps 1 and 5
- After collection of the college admission letter, candidates should proceed to the students’ affairs division for a clearance form
- Visit the college website www.srcoe.edu.ng or remita website to generate an invoice
- A candidate should make a remita payment to Sa’adatu college of education Kumbosso, Kano
- The candidate should go to the school accountant for the remita confirmation
- A candidate should go to the academic division and present his remita payment receipt for the collection of the admission number
- A candidate should proceed for online course registration (semester courses) via www.srcoe.edu.ng
- A candidate should go to his school for registration and documentation
- A candidate should go to his Department for final registration and documentation
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!