Trinity University (TU) registration and acceptance fee payment guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
The management of the Trinity University (TU) has released the registration procedure and acceptance fee payment guidelines for all the students admitted during the 2020/2021 academic session.
Trinity University Fresh Students Registration & Acceptance Fee Guidelines
Newly admitted students are to log on to www.trinityuniversity.edu.ng/portal, complete the biodata form and upload passport, O Level Results, UTME Result and other relevant documents.
- Pay acceptance fee and at least 40% of the tuition fee online or at the bank or via online transfer into the following bank account details:
– Name: Trinity University
– Account Number: 1021742908
– Bank: UBA
Note: Please pay with the name of the student if possible
- After payment, keep your payment slip/payment confirmation for further processing Upon physical resumption.
- All documents listed on your letter of admission should be presented at the Admissions Office on physical resumption, 18th January 2021, to complete your registration.
- Learning Management System (LMS) login details would be sent to students after payment of Acceptance fee and 40% Tuition.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!