UMYU IJMB and Pre-Degree Admission List – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), Katsina, School of Pre-Degree and Remedial Studies (SPRS) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina, School of Pre-Degree and Remedial Studies (SPRS), has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina, Pre-Degree and IJMB admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available online.
How to Check UMYU Pre-Degree & IJMB Admission List
- Go to https://umyu.edu.ng/index.php/2017-03-26-10-25-31/university-news/469-supplementary-list-of-admission-pre-degree-ijmbe-and-elip-2019-2020-academic-session to access UMYU Pre-Degree, IJMB & ELIP supplementary batch admission list.
- Go to https://www.umyu.edu.ng/index.php/2017-03-26-10-25-31/university-news/429-list-of-admission-into-pre-degree-ijmbe-and-elip-2019-2020-academic-session to access UMYU Pre-Degree, IJMB & ELIP 1st batch admission list.
ALL admitted candidates are reminded to note the following:
- Candidates registering for Pre-Degree Programme must possess at least five (5) O’ Level Credits, three (3) of which must be from Basic Science Subjects and two (2) in English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings. The Candidates must also register for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark.
- Candidates registering for IJMB Programme must possess at least five (5) O’ Level Credits, three (3) of which must be from Basic Science Subjects and two (2) in English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings.
- IJMB candidates are advised to register with JAMB for Direct Entry (DE) Admissions
Click here to print your Admission Letter and proceed with the registration.
Click Here to update your profile and make payment for the central registration (Use your application No as Username and Password to Login).
See also: UMYU Pre-Degree & IJMB School Fees Schedule.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UMYU Pre-Degree & IJMB Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!