The University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the names of candidates admitted into its postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. See the procedure to check UNIJOS postgraduate admission list below.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) postgraduate programmes during the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Type the Application Form Number in the required column.
- Click Get Start. Your basic information will be displayed.
- Select Current Level (900 for Ph.D., 800 for masters and 700 for PGD).
- If the email is correct, go to the next field otherwise type your current and active email.
- Type an easy to remember password.
- Re-type to confirm the easy to remember password you just typed.
- Click on Sign UP.
- An activation link will be sent to the email you provided. Login to the email and click the link to activate your account on the Students’ Portal.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIJOS postgraduate admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!