The University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the names of candidates admitted into its postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. See the procedure to check UNIJOS postgraduate admission list below.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) postgraduate programmes during the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission List
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Type the Application Form Number in the required column.
- Click Get Start. Your basic information will be displayed.
- Select Current Level (900 for Ph.D., 800 for masters and 700 for PGD).
- If the email is correct, go to the next field otherwise type your current and active email.
- Type an easy to remember password.
- Re-type to confirm the easy to remember password you just typed.
- Click on Sign UP.
- An activation link will be sent to the email you provided. Login to the email and click the link to activate your account on the Students’ Portal.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIJOS postgraduate admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!