The University of Lagos (UNILAG) calendar of academic activities for the second semester, 2018/2019 academic session has been released. See UNILAG academic calendar below.
This is to inform the general public and most especially all the students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) that the management of the institution has released the academic calendar for the second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
UNILAG Academic Calendar.
The Academic Calendar for the 2nd Semester, 2018/2019 Session is as follows:
- Monday, July 8, 2019 ›› Resumption and Lectures Begin
- Monday, June 24* – Sunday, August 18, 2019 ›› Registration of Courses
- Monday, September 2 – Sunday, September 15, 2019 ›› Editing of Registered Courses (2 weeks)
- Friday, October 11, 2019 ›› Lectures End (14 weeks)
- Monday, October 14 – Friday, October 18, 2019 ›› Lecture-Free Week / GST Examinations (1 week)
- Monday, October 21 – Friday, November 1, 2019 ›› Undergraduate Examination in all Faculties (2 weeks)
- Monday, November 4 – Saturday, November 9, 2019 ›› Examination in all Core Courses in Faculty of Education (1 week)
- Saturday, November 9, 2019 ›› End of Session/Students Depart /Opening of 2019/2020 Registration Portal
- Monday, November 18 – Saturday, November 30, 2019 ›› NUGA
- Monday, December. 2, 2019 ›› DLI Residential Programme Commences (6 weeks)
- Saturday, January 11, 2020 ›› DLI Students Depart
- Thursday, December 19, 2019 ›› Consideration of Results by BCOS commences (4 weeks after Exams)
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020 Senate Meeting for Consideration of Results
- To be Determined ›› Date of Resumption, 2019 ››/2020 academic session
*Online Registration Commences
- 2nd Wednesday of every month Faculty Board of Studies/Examiners
- 2nd and 3rd Wednesday of every month Inaugural Lecture
- Last Wednesday of every month Senate Meeting
- Two weeks after Examinations Uploading of Results
All Heads of Departments and Course Advisers are to ensure that:
- All students print two (2) copies of their course registration forms for endorsement by their respective course advisers, within the 6th and 7th week of resumption for the semester.
- All students and Departments are to keep a copy (each) of the endorsed form.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!