University of Lagos Business School (ULBS) is now selling application forms for admission into its Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements, duration and how to apply for UNILAG MBA form below.
The University of Lagos Business School (ULBS) was set up to advance the culture of excellence in business education by the University of Lagos. The University’s strategic location and capabilities provide a unique environment that is conducive for executive education and learning. The Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) programme is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills required not only to be effective managers but also to become transformational business leaders in our dynamic and competitive business world.
EMBA programme offers a range of exciting courses that are designed to meet the practical needs of today’s global business and are continually evolving to remain relevant. Our inductive learning approach involves interactive teaching and case studies that expose our partners (participants) to the day-to-day real-life challenges in the workplace.
THE CURRICULUM: The curriculum offers participants with diverse background, core courses that provide a broad and solid foundation in general management as well as the opportunity to select from electives that deepen knowledge in specialized business areas of their choice.
Objectives of UNILAG Executive MBA Programme
- Providing an environment that inspires innovative problem-solving among students with the support of experienced academics and industry practitioners.
- Enabling managers to develop the capacity to think with the clarity and develop feasible solutions that promote the wellbeing of their organization, community and society.
- Exposing student to the knowledge, skills and attributes required for effective management and leadership beyond the workshop.
University of Lagos Business School MBA Admission Requirements
Any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the EMBA programme:
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved University.
- HND with a minimum of credit with PGD from an approved Institution.
- Professional qualifications, such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIIN, ACIPM, AMNIM and ACIB with PGD.
- In addition to any of the (item i-iii) above, candidates must have 5 credit passes ‘O’level (including English and Mathematics) and at least, 7 years post qualification work experience. Experience in senior managerial/ Administrative Position will be an added advantage.
- Acceptable performance at the selection interview conducted by ULBS.
UNILAG Business School Executive MBA Programme Duration, Study Mode & Degree Awarded
PROGRAMME DURATION: 24 months consisting of 6 semesters of 16 weeks each (Friday: 5:00p.m. – 8:00p.m.; Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.; Remote/Online learning inclusive).
STUDY MODE: Lectures, case studies and presentations, intensive lecture week of five days holds from Monday to Friday, once in each of the semesters, preparatory to assessment. Our classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
DEGREE AWARDED: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
How to Apply for UNILAG MBA Form
APPLICATION FEE: N22,500.00
For further information, kindly contact: Adefarakan, Samson (Mr.) Administrative Secretary, University of Lagos Business School (ULBS)
Tel: 08037225223, 07051174444, 07055960077- (weekdays / 8:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.)
WhatsApp & SMS:+2348023034954
OR visit the ULBS office 3rd floor, UNILAG Alumni Jubilee House (GTBank), University of Lagos. Akoka. Lagos.
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 31st August, 2020.
COMMENCEMENT AND GRADUATION DATES: 5th September 2020 and 4th September 2022.
SELECTION INTERVIEW DATE HAS BEEN POSTPONED NEW DATE WILL BE COMMUNICATED.
UNILAG MBA Degrees TUITION FEE: N2,000,000.00 per session.