In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Lagos (UNILAG) wishes to inform their students that GST courses are now fully online and learning continues from home during this period.
Undergraduate students are encouraged to continue to access the course materials and videos online.
How to Join UNILAG GST Online Lectures
- Open your web browser(e.g. Mozilla, Chrome, etc).
- Go to the url: https://gstonline.unilag.edu.ng.
- Click on “Click here to Login” on the homepage.
- Click on LOGIN WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.
- Enter your Microsoft account email which is Matric_No@live.unilag.edu.ng and click Next button.
- Enter your Microsoft Account Password and click on Sign-In button.
- Click on the course to access your lecture materials and videos.
- Ensure to check on your course page regularly. The Lecturer of the course can post assignments, tests or any other class activity at any time.
- Ensure to check the duration of the Test. The Lecturer may not extend the time set for the test.
Click Here for pictorial guidelines.