The procedure for deferment of admission by candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. See UNIPORT admission deferment procedure and deadline below.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria (UNIPORT) for the 2020/2021 academic session that the management has released the procedure for the application of deferment of admission.
UNIPORT Admission Deferment Procedure
Candidates wishing to defer their Admission for the 2020/2021 Session are hereby informed that Deferment of Admission for the said session would start on Thursday, August 5, 2021, and end on Tuesday, August 31, 2021.
Note that the process requires that candidates would –
- Get cleared at the Admissions Office for Deferment of Admission.
- Pay the Deferment of Admission charge at any of the designated Banks.
- Get the payment confirmed at the Bursary Department of the University
- Return back to the Admissions Office for issuance of the Deferment Form
- Complete the form and submit to the Faculty.
This is for the information and necessary action of all concerned.