Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK cut off mark for the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise. If you scored exactly or above UNIZIK cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, and getting marks below cutoff means you are not eligible or qualified for UNIZIK post UTME.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is a Federal university in Nigeria. Its main campus is located in the southeastern part of Nigeria in Anambra State’s capital, Awka, and a second campus is at Nnewi. It is one of twenty-five federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission. The university is named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
UNIZIK Cut Off Mark.
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has released the cut-off mark for the 2017/2018 academic session admission exercise.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration i. Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Programmes with 180 cut-off marks
- Agriculture -Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Sciences & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science
- Arts – Igbo, African & Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theater and Film Studies and Chinese Studies
- Education – Adult Education, Early Childhood & primary Education, Guidance and Counseling, human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education and Vocational Education.
- Engineering – Agric & Bio resources Engineering, Polymer & Textiles Engineering
- Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and applied Arts, Environmental management, Estate management
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only
- Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only
- Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only
Programmes with 160 cut-off marks
- Technical Education and All Affiliate Institutions
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!