The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) cut-off mark — The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has approved the minimum score requirements for admission to universities, polytechnics, and other tertiary institutions in the country. 140 has been authorised as the minimal benchmark for admissions into universities for the 2022/2023 academic year, while 100 has been approved for polytechnics and colleges of education.
According to JAMB, each institution is free to set its own cut-off mark of up to 220, but no one is permitted to go below the agreed-upon minimum marks. This institution is yet to announce its desired cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 session. The one presented below is for 2021/2022. We hope this gives you a sense of what to anticipate in 2022/23. This page will be updated as soon as the management concludes their cut-off mark. ***Bookmark this page and return frequently to check for updates***
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise. If you scored exactly or above UNIZIK cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, and getting marks below cut-off means you are not eligible or qualified for UNIZIK Post UTME.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is a Federal university in Nigeria. Its main campus is located in the southeastern part of Nigeria in Anambra State’s capital, Awka, and a second campus is at Nnewi. It is one of twenty-five federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission. The university is named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
UNIZIK Cut Off Marks
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 200
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
- LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 180
- ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BIOSCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
- ENGINEERING: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Computer, Mechanical
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 160
- AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- ENGINEERING: Agric & BioResources, Industrial Production, Metallurgical & Material, Polymer &
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and
Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
- All Affiliate Institutions.