Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK postgraduate clearance and registration schedule for the 2014/2015 academic session.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Postgraduate Screening Test Schedule for 2021/2022 First Tier
- University of Port Harcourt Entrepreneurship Centre (UPEC) Admission Form
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Benue State University (BSU) Postgraduate Admission Form
The authorities of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) have released the registration and clearance schedule for the 2014/2015 academic session newly admitted postgraduate students.
Payment of acceptance fee and registration has already commenced and will ends on 13th March, 2015.
Late registration, which attracts a penalty, begins on 16th and ends on 26th March, 2015. A candidate who fails to register within this stipulated period loses the admission.
SCHEDULE OF CLEARANCE AND REGISTRATION PROCESS
16 – 20 FEBRUARY, 2015:
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
2. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
3. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
4. FACULTY OF MEDICINE
5. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
23 – 27 FEBRUARY, 2015:
1. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
2. FACULTY OF LAW
3. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
4. FACULTY OF BIO-SCIENCES
2 – 6 MARCH, 2015:
1. FACULTY OF ARTS
2. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
3. FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
4. FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
5. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
9 – 13, MARCH 2015:
MOP-UP REGISTRATION FOR ALL WHO HAVE NOT REGISTERED
16 – 26 MARCH, 2015:
LATE REGISTRATION FOR ALL WHO HAVE NOT REGISTERED
26 MARCH, 2015:
END OF REGISTRATION OF NEW STUDENTS FOR 2014/2015.
27 MARCH, 2015:
MANDATORY ORIENTATION PROGRAMME FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE
If admitted, candidates are to go to Branches of any of the Banks listed on the Admission Status page and pay the non-refundable acceptance fee of N10, 000.00 only. The Bank will generate a Confirmation Order or PIN Number for you.
Go online and use the Confirmation Order or PIN Number from the Bank to log on to my.unizik.edu.ng. Click on E-CLEARANCE, Choose Postgraduate to confirm the Bio-Data Form. Effect possible corrections and click CONFIRM to submit it online and print a copy.
Proceed to the PG School for physical clearance. There at the School, present the copy of the bio-data form and the original copies of all and only the credentials (CERTIFICATES) you entered online in your application. Present these documents to the admissions officer for sighting and verification (O/Level; TC II; NCE; OND; HND; B.A., B.Sc.; PGD; M.A., M.Sc., N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption; Change of Name; etc.).
NOTE THAT REGISTRATION IS ONLY COMPLETED WITH THE SIGNING OF THE STUDENT’S FILE BY THE SECRETARY TO THE SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES.
REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETED UNTIL THE STUDENT’S FILE HAS BEEN SIGNED BY THE SECRETARY TO THE SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES. LATE SUBMISSION OF FILE AT THE SCHOOL ATTRACTS A PENALTY FEE.