Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above Unwana Poly cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut-off mark, you may not be offered admission.
Authorities of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, have released the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, is located in Unwana city, Ebonyi State, Nigeria. The polytechnic was founded in 1981 and is owned by the federal government. It is named after Akanu Ibiam, the First Republic Governor of Eastern Region, Nigeria. The school was initially located on the present site of Federal Government College Okposi, and moved to its site in Unwana in 1987.
Unwana Poly Cut-Off Mark
To be eligible to participate in Unwana Poly Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored the prescribed cut-off mark.
The cut-off mark for all the under-listed ND courses at Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, is 120. Only candidates who scored at least 120 are eligible to apply for the ND courses listed below:
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- GLASS/CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY
- HORTICULTURE AND LANDSCAPE TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING