Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) has issued a directive to all staff on Grade Level 12 and below (CONTISS 11 and below) to stay at home for a period of 5-weeks.
Pursuant to the directive of the Federal Government with regard to the recommendation of the President Taskforce on Covid-19, officers on Grade Level 12 and below (CONTISS 11 and below) are to stay at home for a period of five weeks, effective from Wednesday, 23rd December 2020.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Those officers on GL13 and above (CONTISS 12 and above) are enjoined to strictly adhere to the extant preventive measures including Maintenance of physical distancing, regular washing of hands and or sanitizing of hands, wearing of Face Masks, and reducing the number of visitors to offices.
Finally, Heads of Department/units are to ensure adherence to all the above.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!