Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE returning students registration procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session.
- A New Provost has been Appointed at Alvan Ikoku College of Education
- Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) ‘No School Fees, No Examination’ Notice to Students
- Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | NCE & Degree
- Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo Acceptance Fee
- Federal College of Education (Technical) Gombe Physical Screening Invitation
This is to inform all the returning students of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE), Owerri that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Returning students should do the following before access into the College.
- Log on to www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on undertaking form to print the form for undertaking which must be duly signed and sworn at the high court.
Click here to download the Undertaking-Form
- Visit www.remita.net
- Go to pay a FEDRAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY and click.
- Type in the name of the MDA as: ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OWERRI
- Select Others for payment of damage fee.
- Select Student registration for payment of outstanding school fees
- For payment of 2016/2017 school fees, Select service type as follows;
- Degree regular student
- NCE regular student.
- NCE sandwich student.
- Degree sandwich student
- Select your level to generate amount.
- Fill the necessary information such as Name, Dept., School etc
- Submit to generate your RRR number and print.
- Take your printout to designated banks and pay using the RRR number.
- Ensure that the RRR number is used for your payment.
- Go to your department with proofs of payment made as well as the undertaking form duly signed for further clearance (Submission).
- Collect your class admit card from your department.
- The above must be done before entry into the premises i.e PAYMENT OF ALL FEES OWED.
- Students are not ALLOWED to write exams without complete adherence to the above.
- Students who have no PORTAL ID in the AIFCE database are advised to
- Log on to alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on STUDENT PORTAL to fill the student personal information form correctly first before continuing with the PROCESS FLOW for returning students.
Students should access their hostel accommodation from 18th NOV. 2016.