Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
‘Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University’ (ATBU) is a federal university of technology located in Bauchi, northern Nigeria. The university is named after the first Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. The motto of the university is “Doctrina Mater Artium”, which means “Education is the mother of the practical arts”.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
ATBU Cut Off Mark
The management of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
To be eligible to write ATBU post UTME screening exercise, candidates must have scored a mark not less than 180 in the recently conducted JAMB UTME.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!