Ekiti State University, EKSU examination dates and eligibility for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) has released the schedule for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session examinations.
EKSU Examinations Schedule
The Senate of Ekiti State University at its 265th Regular Meeting held on Wednesday, 27th January 2021 decided that examinations for the First Semester 2019/2020 academic session be scheduled as indicated hereunder;
- 100 Level: Monday, 15th to Saturday, 20th February 2021
- 400 Level and 500 Level: Monday, 22nd February to Saturday, 6th March 2021
- 200 Level and 300 Level: Monday, 1st to Saturday, 6th March 2021.
Recommended: EKSU Fees Payment, Registration Deadline.
EKSU Examinations Eligibility
To ensure the success of the examination, students are required to provide the following documents to make them eligible to write the examination:
- i. Student’s clearance form.
- ii. Examination clearance form.
The above documents must have been authenticated by their respective Heads of Departments. Information gathered from the Heads of Departments revealed that students are yet to print their required documents from the portal.
Consequent upon the above, the Vice-Chancellor has directed that concession should be given for the first two days (Monday 15th and Tuesday 16th February 2021) to allow students with Remita receipts write the exams.
However, as from Wednesday 17th February 2021, the use of:
- i. Student’s clearance form and
- ii. Examination clearance form will be made compulsory.
Students are hereby required to submit the above to their respective HODs for authentication on or before 4 pm 16th February 2021.