Ekiti State University (EKSU) postgraduate programmes acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU) postgraduate programmes during the 2019/2020 academic session that the management of the institution has released the procedures for the payment of acceptance fee, clearance and registration.
SEE ALSO: EKSU Postgraduate Admission List.
EKSU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee & Registration
- Higher degree students for the session are expected to commence their programmes at the beginning of the academic session.
- Upon receipt of your admission letter, you are expected to pay an acceptance fee of Thirty-Two Thousand Naira (N32, 000.) only.
- You are required to present the originals of your educational and other relevant credentials, including the NYSC discharge Certificate and obtain a clearance/authority to pay school fees from the appropriate Officer of the College of Postgraduate Studies.
- Following (c) above, you will be required to make appropriate payment as listed below and obtain a Bursary Financial Clearance:
RECOMMENDED: EKSU Postgraduate School fees.
- Your Head of Department will intimate you with detailed information regarding your course/specialization. You are, also, required to obtain a copy of the Prospectus of the College of Postgraduate Studies and a copy of the Departmental Regulations from your Department for further information on your course.
- You are advised to make an arrangement with the University Health Centre for your medical test within three (3) weeks of your resumption.
- Faculty screening is also mandatory as you will be expected to submit a duly signed course form from your Department to the College of Postgraduate Studies.
You are required to register for your programme of study within three (3) weeks of the beginning of the academic year and renew your registration annually until you finally complete your programme.
Registration commences immediately
Please note that this offer of admission is strictly provisional and you may forfeit the admission if within the specified period, you have not completed your registration or if discovered at any time that you did not have the entry qualifications as at the time you were offered the admission.
All Payments are online through the University Portal.