Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) resumption notice to members of staff.
The management of the Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) has announced the resumption date for staff on CONTISS 13 and above and all academic staff.
FUGASHUA Staff Resumption Date
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Following the receipt of a circular from the National Universities Commission (NUC) with reference No NUC/FCS/138/Vol.63/153 dated 6th January 2021 on the second wave of COVID-19 directing officers on CONTISS 11 and below to stay at home, I have been directed to write and inform you that the principal officers had, during their 15th regular meeting held on Wednesday 6th January 2021 deliberated on the issue and directed staff on CONTISS 13 and above and all academic staff to resume duty on Monday 18th January 2021 consistent with the directive of the presidential task force (PTF) team on COVID-19 .
On resumption, staff are to ensure strict compliance with the extant safety protocols and the Nigeria Centre for Diseases Control (NCDC) guidelines, including maintaining acne of physical distancing. Regular washing of hands, wearing a facemask and reducing the number of visitors, among others.
Principal assistant registrar (Establishment)
For: Ag Registrar
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!