Federal University, Lokoja, FULOKOJA registration exercise procedures for the newly admitted candidates offered provisional admission into the institution for the 2014/2015 academic session have been released.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) for the 2014/2015 academic session, that the management has released the procedures for registration.
Admitted candidates are all required to pay an acceptance fee of N10,300 before proceeding to registration. Learn more from: FULOKOJA Acceptance Fee Payment Details – 2014/2015
FULOKOJA Freshers Registration Procedures
SCREENING EXERCISE of New Students Commences on Wednesday 8th – Friday 17th October,2014 (9:00am to 5:00pm)
STEP1: ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DESK
Submit the following documents for screening:
- Federal University Lokoja Admission Letter
- Jamb Result Slip (Online print out)
- Original and Photocopy of O/Level Result(s)
- Original and Photocopy of Certificate of Local Government Origin
- Medical Certificate from a Government Hospital
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- 10 recent Passport photograph with red background
Please note that failure to present the above documents will lead to withdrawal of the offer of admission.
STEP2: VERIFICATION DESK
- Proceed to the Verification Desk and submit O’level result(s) for verification.
STEP3: REGISTRATION DESK
- Proceed to the University Portal, generate and print Payment Invoice for School Fees. Then proceed to any bank of your choice that offers E-tranzact services and pay accordingly. See also: FULokoja Undergraduate School Fees Schedule – 2014/2015
- Collect your Confirmation Order Number from the Bank
- Return to the University Portal and confirm your payment with the Confirmation Order Number on your E-tranzact payment slip
- Complete your Course registration online. (Please seek the advice of your Level Coordinator befor completing the form).
- Also complete your personal details on the forms provided on the University portal and print.
- Return to the registration venue and submit the completed forms to the relevant units.
STEP4: Proceed to the Bursary Department and exchange the E-tranzact Payment slip for the University Receipt.
STEP5: Submit approved copies of the completed Course Registration Forms printed online to:
- The Faculty/Department Registration Officer, and
- The Academic Affairs Division.