FUTA recruitment scam alert › Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) has not advertised any vacancy or embarked on any recruitment exercise. Beware of some individuals and websites offering employment positions and possibilities at the institution to the public if they submit their curriculum vitae/resume, call the advertised contact numbers and pay an admin fee.
The attention of the Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA has been drawn to a bogus recruitment exercise purportedly advertised by the Institution being peddled on some social media platforms.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
This notice serves as a disclaimer to the bogus recruitment exercise. For the avoidance of doubt, FUTA has not advertised for any vacancy and members of the public are advised to discountenance the bogus recruitment exercise and not to enter into any negotiation with anybody for the non-existing vacancy.
FUTA, as a responsible Corporate entity, carries out such exercise through established channels of National Newspapers and its official social media platforms and website. Whenever there is a need for such exercise, the General Public will be duly notified through official channels.
Corporate Communications & Protocol
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!