This is to inform the general public and especially those who are still interested in the Imo State University (IMSU) postgraduate diploma and higher degrees (Full-time, part-time and weekend programmes) that the authorities of the institution has announced that the application date has been extended.
IMSU postgraduate application for the 2013/2014 academic year has been extended to October 30, 2013.
Interested and qualified members can still apply before the closure of IMSU postgraduate application.
How to Start IMSU Postgraduate Application
- (Requirements): Prospective candidate must have personal email account and working phone number.
- Log into www.imsuonline.edu.ng to download and read the prospectus.
- Candidate starts application by entering the 10-digit PIN obtained from IMSU micro-finance bank to continue the application process.
- Next, candidate prints out completed online form duly signed and submitted with the following forms to be downloaded from the portal:
- Three copies of reference form.
- Transcript label to be attached to your transcript and other relevant documents to the Postgraduate School.
- Candidate gets update from IMSU iCT through e-mail and/or SMS message.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!