IMSU postgraduate application for the 2013/2014 academic year has been extended to October 30, 2013.
Interested and qualified members can still apply before the closure of IMSU postgraduate application.
How to Start IMSU Postgraduate Application
- (Requirements): Prospective candidate must have personal email account and working phone number.
- Log into www.imsuonline.edu.ng to download and read the prospectus.
- Candidate starts application by entering the 10-digit PIN obtained from IMSU micro-finance bank to continue the application process.
- Next, candidate prints out completed online form duly signed and submitted with the following forms to be downloaded from the portal:
- Three copies of reference form.
- Transcript label to be attached to your transcript and other relevant documents to the Postgraduate School.
- Candidate gets update from IMSU iCT through e-mail and/or SMS message.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!