This is to inform the general public and especially those who are still interested in the Imo State University (IMSU) postgraduate diploma and higher degrees (Full-time, part-time and weekend programmes) that the authorities of the institution has announced that the application date has been extended.
- UNIJOS M.A. Film Culture and Archiving Studies Admission Form
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate Admission List
- University of Port Harcourt Entrepreneurship Centre (UPEC) Admission Form
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Benue State University (BSU) Postgraduate Admission Form
IMSU postgraduate application for the 2013/2014 academic year has been extended to October 30, 2013.
Interested and qualified members can still apply before the closure of IMSU postgraduate application.
How to Start IMSU Postgraduate Application
- (Requirements): Prospective candidate must have personal email account and working phone number.
- Log into www.imsuonline.edu.ng to download and read the prospectus.
- Candidate starts application by entering the 10-digit PIN obtained from IMSU micro-finance bank to continue the application process.
- Next, candidate prints out completed online form duly signed and submitted with the following forms to be downloaded from the portal:
- Three copies of reference form.
- Transcript label to be attached to your transcript and other relevant documents to the Postgraduate School.
- Candidate gets update from IMSU iCT through e-mail and/or SMS message.