Crop Soil And Pest Management JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Crop Soil And Pest Management in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Crop Soil And Pest Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Crop Soil And Pest Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Crop Soil And Pest Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Crop Soil And Pest Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Crop Soil And Pest Management.
Please read the Crop Soil And Pest Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Crop Soil And Pest Management
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Crop Soil And Pest Management.
Direct Entry Requirement for Crop Soil And Pest Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science/Botany/Zoology or Physics/Mathematics/Economics.
UTME Requirement for Crop Soil And Pest Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics and one Science/Social Science subject and at least O Level pass in Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Crop Soil And Pest Management:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Crop Soil And Pest Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!