Environmental Engineering JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Environmental Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Environmental Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Environmental Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Environmental Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Environmental Engineering.
Please read the Environmental Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Environmental Engineering
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE – KUST
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Environmental Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Engineering:
- i) A Level passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- ii) ND upper credit in relevant programmes of technology.
UTME Requirement for Environmental Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, Biology or Geography
UTME Subject combination for Environmental Engineering:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Environmental Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.