Human Physical And Health Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Human Physical And Health Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Human Physical And Health Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Human Physical And Health Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Human Physical And Health Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Human Physical And Health Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Human Physical And Health Education.
Please read the Human Physical And Health Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Human Physical And Health Education
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OKENE (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – FCOKENEDEG
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Human Physical And Health Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Human Physical And Health Education:
- No Direct Entry
UTME Requirement for Human Physical And Health Education:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes/TC II merit passes including English Language, Biology or its equivalent
UTME Subject combination for Human Physical And Health Education:
- Biology and any two(2) relevant subjects
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Human Physical And Health Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!