Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) Diploma and Certificate Programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- ASUU Strike: KASU Lecturers Kicks over Management’s Resumption Order
- KASU Notice to Final Year Students on NYSC Sensitization
- Strike: ASUU Considers KASU Exams Illegal, Seeks Cancellation
- Kaduna State University (KASU) Resumption Date
KASU Diploma & Certificate Courses
REGULAR DIPLOMA IN:
- Physics Education
- Chemistry Education
- Mathematics Education
- Computer Science Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Biology Education
- Geography Education
- Agricultural Education
- English Education
- History Education
- Arabic Education
- French Education
- Hausa Education
- Islamic Studies Education
- Christian Religious Studies Education
- Political Science Education
- Mass Communication Education
- Business Education
- Economics Education
- Library and Information Science Education
- Guidance and Counselling Education
CERTIFICATE COURSES IN:
- Principles and Techniques of International Language Translations in:
- French to English and Vice-versa
- Arabic to English and Vice-versa
- Hausa to English and Vice-versa
- Certificate in Arabic and French Languages
- Principles and Practice of:
- Islamic Religious Preaching
- Christian Religion Preaching
KASU Diploma & Certificate Programmes Admission Requirements
Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examination Council (WAEC), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Board (NABTEB) or National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
KASU Diploma & Certificate Programmes Duration
Candidates with O’Level results are to spend two (2) years for the Diploma programme, while those with B.Sc./ HND and ND are to spend one (1) year. Similarly, whoever passes four (4) out of six (6) Executive Courses is eligible for the Postgraduate Diploma.
However, the certificate programme is to hold for three (3) months, while the Executive courses and the E-Governance programmes are for one (1) week.
How to Apply for KASU Diploma & Certificate Programmes Admission Form
Interested candidates are to pay the sum of N10,000.00 (all charges inclusive) as processing fees on the University’s website https://forms.kasu.edu.ng.
- Visit the website from your computer or any mobile device
- Click on ‘Register Now’ and select ‘Diploma’ or ‘Certificate’ from the available list
- Fill in the required field to create an account
- Login to your email to obtain login details
- Login again to the forms.kasu.edu.ng using details above and proceed wit h your application and wait for 15 minutes
- Click on the link ‘Proceed with Payment to generate your payment details
- Click ‘Pay via Interswitch’ at the top of the page
- Proceed with payment
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & log in after 10 minutes to continue with your registration.
The closing date for the submission of all applications is on Monday, 21st November 2022.