NNPC/TOTAL national merit scholarship award application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. Application is FREE!
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) invite applications from suitably qualified undergraduates to apply for the 2016/2017 National Merit Scholarship application.
NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Eligibility.
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
- 1. Recent passport photo
- 2. Certificate or proof of origin
- 3. Senior Secondary Certificate of Education SSCE
- 4. UTME result
- 5. JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 6. First Year result showing CGPA.
NOTE : Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your pass-port must be in JPEG, other files must be in PDF.
Deadline : Thursday, midnight 13th November, 2016.
Examination will be written on the Saturday December 3rd, 2016 at 11 centres across the nation.
How to Apply for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship.
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
- 1. This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- 2. Ensure that you have entered all details correctly. You understand that making a false statement on this application will disqualify you from this scholarship scheme. Your scholarship if you are successful, will be withdrawn, if at any time it is discovered that you have given false statements on this application. And such false statements may constitute fraudulent activity.