The Oyo State School of Hygiene, Eleyele Ibadan is inviting qualified members of the public to her 2014/2015 academic session admission exercise.
Oyo State School of Hygiene Entry Requirements
5 Credit passes O/L in WASC or NECO exam which must include Eng. Lang., Maths. and Biology or Health Sc., Physics and Chemistry, and any other subject at not more than two sittings.
- Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Registered Nurse and Midwife (for females) or registered Psychiatry Nurse or any other discipline in Nursing field of not less than 1year course.
Programme Duration: Four Semesters
Entrance Examination Date: 03/06/14
Interview Date: 01/07/14
Resumption Date: 25/08/14
Method of Application
Application should pay four thousand naira only (N4,000.00) to OYSG (PAY DIRECT), Account code 4020124 to the following banks:
First bank of Nigeria Plc. 2012411197
Bank PHB 1000699281
Wema Bank Plc. 0121754507
Applicant should after two weeks (of payment to the bank) come to the School (Accounts) with the teller to obtain receipt
Then present the following:
—2 copies of receipt collected from school
—2 photocopies of credentials
—N500 for Scratch Card
Applicant should log on to www.soheibadan.com with the scratch card to fill the admission form
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!