The 1st and 2nd batch names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Umar Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic, Sokoto (SOSPOLY) National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See how to check the Umaru Ali Shinkafi Poly Sokoto admission list below.
The management of the Umar Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic, Sokoto, has released the first and second list of candidates offered provisional admission into its National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic Sokoto (SOSPOLY) Admission List
As of the time of this publication, SOSPOLY prospective students can only check their admission status from the names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
The list would soon be sent to the JAMB admission status checking portal. Candidates will be able to follow the procedure outlined below to access their SOSPOLY admission status:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Umar Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic, Sokoto admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Umar Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic, Sokoto, admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.