University of Benin, UNIBEN cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If you scored exactly or above UNIBEN cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, and getting marks below cutoff means you are not eligible or qualified for UNIBEN post UTME.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) is one of Nigeria’s first generation federal universities. It was founded in 1970. It started as an Institute of Technology and was accorded the status of a full-fledged University by National Universities Commission (NUC) on 1 July 1971.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
UNIBEN Cut Off Mark
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
Only the candidates who applied for admission into the University as first choice in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and also scored a minimum of 200 marks are eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!