The University of Calabar, UNICAL acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates into the university’s Degree programmes.
This is to inform all the newly admitted candidates of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See: UNICAL Degre Admission List.
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
UNICAL newly admitted candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) only, using the approved payment mode below:
- Walk into any Commercial Bank nationwide
- Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
- Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your Jamb registration number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
- Print out your acceptance fees receipt.
- Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.