University of Lagos (UNILAG) has extended the sales of Postgraduate programmes admission application forms for the 2017/2018 academic session. The extension is to give prospective applicants who are yet to purchase forms the opportunity to do so.
The sale of application forms to suitably candidates from recognized institutions for admission into the 2017/2018 postgraduate programmes of the University of Lagos has been extended to Thursday, 31st August, 2017.
Kindly note that six (6) new programmes have been added to the List of Available Programmes for 2017/2018 session. The programmes are:
(1) M.Sc Clinical Chemistry & Molecular Diagnosis
(2) M.Phil Clinical Chemistry & Molecular Diagnosis
(3) Ph. D Clinical Chemistry & Molecular Diagnosis
(4) Master Degree in Molecular Diagnosis (MMD)
(5) Postgraduate Diploma in Molecular Diagnosis
(6) Postgraduate Diploma in Health Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Interested applicants are advised to check: ‘UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form is Out – 2017/2018‘ for further information about the application process.
Recommended: UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam Schedule.
For further information, please contact:
Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Yaba, Lagos.
E-mail: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!