University of Lagos, UNILAG supplementary postgraduate admission form into the newly introduced Master of Research and Public Policy (MRPP) Postgraduate degree programme of the university for the 2014/2015 academic session.
The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos (UNILAG) in collaboration with the Partnership for African Social and Governance Research (PASGR) hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into a new collaborative Master of Research and Public Policy (MRPP) Postgraduate degree programme with participating Universities across Africa in the 2014/2015 Session.
Key Features of the Programme:
- Dual focus on research and public policy;
- Collaboratively designed by 12 universities;
- Perspectives from multiple social science disciplines;
- Learn through e-cases, simulations, role plays and group projects;
- Design and execute policy relevant research;
- Work with experts to resolve real policy problems;
- Continuous networking with prospective employers and key stakeholders; and
- Strong linkages with the Global Public Policy Network of leading schools internationally.
Guidelines for Application:
- Log on to the School of Postgraduate Studies website: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the ‘2014/2015 Application’ link for full information on the application process.
- Sale of Application Forms commenced on Tuesday, November 4, 2014.
- Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, January 30, 2015.
For further information, please contact: Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Yaba, Lagos. e-Mail: [email protected].