Achievers University, Owo, AUO JUPEB admission form is out for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Achievers University, Owo, Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2017/2018 Session.
Achievers University JUPEB Subject Combinations & Admission Requirements.
The University will provide intensive one-year lectures in relevant subject combinations by highly qualified tutors in line with JUPEB syllabus in the following subject combinations:
- BCP- Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- GLR-Government/Literature-in-English/Religious Studies
- AEG-Accounting/Economics/Geography or Government
- BEG-Business Management/Economics/Government
- ABG/Accounting/Business Management/Geography or Governement
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sitting in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).
Achievers University JUPEB Programmes.
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. Public Administration – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Microbiology – BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – BCP
- B.Sc. Geology – CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science – CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science – BCP
How to Apply Achievers University JUPEB.
Candidates can process admission by:
- Downloading the form. Click here to download. or;
- Obtaining the form at Achievers University, Owo.
Candidates are to pay a sum of N5,000 at Union Bank Plc – Account No. 0043603685 complete the admission form and submit with evidence of payment attached to the Office of the Director of CEMFOP, Achievers University, Owo or scan and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org..
Fees are reasonable with liberal payment terms
For further information, contact the following: Bayode: 0803-374-6527, Adebayo: 0803-343-2195, Oluchi: 0803-936-6046
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!