BSU acceptance fee payment and registration procedures › Following the publication of the Benue State University admission list, the management released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
- Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Direct Entry Screening Form
- Benue State University (BSU) Pre-Degree / Preliminary Science Admission Form
- Benue State University Makurdi (BSU) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) various first degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the procedures for the payment of the non-refundable admission acceptance fee and registration.
Check: BSUM Admission List.
BSU Admission Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure
1. Successfully admitted candidates are required to do the following:
- Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- Proceed to do the change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
2 . Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Certificate of State Origin
3. Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter.
4. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on the e-Payment platform to open the e-Payment Form
- Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
- Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate the payment number.
- Click on link to proceed.
a. For cash payments at Bank:
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you. Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- ECO Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Polaris Bank Plc
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- Select pay bills.
- Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code.
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quckteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- Insert your Registration number
- Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
- Print out the payment confirmation slip.
- Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip.
Follow the link below to use BSUM electronic payment system:
- Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening, payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal shall take place between Monday 1st November – Monday, 15th November, 2021.
- Forgery of any kind will attract automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution.
- Candidates whose names are not on the first list are to specifically note that the second batch of admissions is being processed for release. Some candidates have issues of not uploading their O’level/A’level result(s) on CAPS and are hereby advised to visit BSU website (www.bsum.edu.ng) as well as Academic Office to cross-check challenges associated with their admission status for resolution and subsequent release of the Second List. Candidates are by this notice advised in their interest to act without further delay.