Ebonyi State University, EBSU cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If you scored exactly or above EBSU cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, and getting marks below cutoff means you are not eligible or qualified for EBSU post UTME.
Ebonyi State University, is a state-owned post-secondary educational institution located in Abakaliki, Nigeria. It was founded in 1999.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
EBSU Cut Off Marks
The management of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki, has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
Intending candidates must have scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME and must have also made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution.
However, the minimum cut-off points required for admission/registration in the various programmes are:
Before you proceed, Download EBSU 2020/2021 Admission Guidelines Here.
- EBSU Post UTME Form (We update the post as soon as the form is officially released for each session)
- Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!