Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo, FUNAI cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If you scored exactly or above FUNAI cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, and getting marks below cutoff means you are not eligible or qualified for FUNAI post UTME.
Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) in Ebonyi State of Nigeria was founded on 26th February, 2011. The University aspires to be a world class centre of learning and research that will be reputable nationally and internationally.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
FUNAI Cut Off Mark
The management of the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
Only the candidates who made the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo their first choice in their application for admission, who scored 180 and above in the UTME Examination are eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
NOTE: Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!