Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above FUWUKARI cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission. If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
The Management of Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) has approved the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The Federal University Wukari was established along with other eight (8) new Federal universities on the 16th February, 2011 following a pronouncement by the former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark
Only candidates who have chosen the university as their FIRST and SECOND CHOICES in UTME and scored the required minimum national cut-off point of 160 and above in the last JAMB UTME are eligible to participate in the post UTME screening exercise.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!