FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark for 2022/2023 Admission Exercise
Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) admission cut-off mark for 2022/2023 academic session.
- The cut-off mark for admission into the various degree programmes offered by the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) for the 2022/2023 academic session has been announced.
- If your UTME score is exactly or above the FUWUKARI cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission. If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut-off mark, you may not be offered admission.
The Federal University Wukari was established along with other eight (8) new Federal universities on the 16th of February 2011 following a pronouncement by former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
- University of Ibadan (UI) Cut-Off Marks
- Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Admission List
- Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology (ADUSTECH) Cut-Off Marks
- List Of Courses Offered by FUWUKARI (Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State)
- Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Postgraduate Admission List
SEE ALSO: Cut-off Marks for Other Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges.
FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark
Only candidates who have chosen the university as their FIRST and SECOND CHOICES in UTME and scored the required minimum national cut-off point of 150 and above in the last JAMB UTME are eligible to participate in the post-UTME screening exercise.
Only candidates who scored at least 150 are eligible to apply for the degree courses listed below:
- ADULT AND CONTINUOUS EDUCATION:
- AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- APPLIED PHYSICS
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING:
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT:
- HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE:
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates