Applied Botany JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Applied Botany in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Botany is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Applied Botany O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Applied Botany Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Applied Botany UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Applied Botany.
Please read the Applied Botany programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Applied Botany
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Applied Botany.
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Botany:
Two (2) A Level passes in Biology and either Chemistry or Physics.
UTME Requirement for Applied Botany:
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics/Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Applied Botany:
Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Applied Botany. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!