Christian Theology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Christian Theology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Christian Theology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Christian Theology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Christian Theology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Christian Theology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Christian Theology.
Please read the Christian Theology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Christian Theology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Christian Theology
Direct Entry Requirement for Christian Theology:
- Two (2) A Level subjects to include Religious Studies (CRS/IRS).
UTME Requirement for Christian Theology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and CRS/IRS.
UTME Subject combination for Christian Theology:
- CRS/IRS and any other two (2) subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Christian Theology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.