Agric Extension and Rural Development JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Agric Extension and Rural Development in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Agric Extension and Rural Development is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Why Study Agric Extension and Rural Development? It’s designed to build the capacity of extension services through the provision of training and education that is relevant to the urgent issues facing agricultural and rural development.
This page provides the following:
- Agric Extension and Rural Development O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Agric Extension and Rural Development Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Agric Extension and Rural Development UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Agric Extension and Rural Development.
Please read the Agric Extension and Rural Development programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Agric Extension and Rural Development
- CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY, IGBESA, OGUN STATE – CRAWFORD
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – FUNAAB
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- LANDMARK UNIVERSITY, OMU-ARAN, KWARA STATE – LANDMARK
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE – LAUTECH
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Agric Extension and Rural Development.
Direct Entry Requirement for Agric Extension and Rural Development:
Two (2) A Level passes or equivalents in Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science/Botany/Zoology/Economics/Mathematics/Physics/Geography/Geology.
UTME Requirement for Agric Extension and Rural Development:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science plus one of Physics, Geography and Economics.
UTME Subject combination for Agric Extension and Rural Development:
Chemistry, Biology /Agriculture and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Agric Extension and Rural Development. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!