Agric Business JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Agric Business in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Agric Business is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Why Study Agric Business? Agribusiness is designed to prepare a student for employment in a variety of fields, including business finance, marketing, international agriculture, agricultural marketing, policy formation, farm and ranch management, resource economics, rural development, bank, and real estate appraisal.
This page provides the following:
- Agric Business O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Agric Business Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Agric Business UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Agric Business.
Please read the Agric Business programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Agric Business
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – MAKURDI
- MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE – UMUDIKE
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Agric Business
Direct Entry Requirement for Agric Business:
(a)Two (2) A Level passes in Economics and any of Accounting, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics/Mathematics.
(b) ND/ND/HND in relevant fields.
UTME Requirement for Agric Business:
Five (5) O Level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Agricultural Science, Chemistry and any other relevant subject.
UTME Subject combination for Agric Business:
Mathematics, Economics and any other subject from Government, Principles of Account, Christian Religious Knowledge and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Agric Business. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.