Creative and Visual Arts JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Creative and Visual Arts in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Creative and Visual Arts is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Creative and Visual Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Creative and Visual Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Creative and Visual Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Creative and Visual Arts.
Please read the Creative and Visual Arts programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Creative and Visual Arts
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Creative and Visual Arts.
Direct Entry Requirement for Creative and Visual Arts:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts or Fine Arts and any other subject.
- ND upper credit HND lower credit from recognised institutions.
UTME Requirement for Creative and Visual Arts:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Fine Arts. For holders of NTC, the relevant subjects could be General Wood work, Building/Engineering Drawing, Introduction to Building Construction; Decorative Painting; Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design; Wall hanging, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing; Printing Origination; Machine Printing and Finishing; General Metal Work, Basic Electricity, Spinning, Weaving, Surface Design and Printing; Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing; Graphic Design; Graphic Printing and Ceramics.
UTME Subject combination for Creative and Visual Arts:
- Fine Arts and two (2) other Arts subjects or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Creative and Visual Arts. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!