Early Childhood Education JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Early Childhood Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Early Childhood Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Early Childhood Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Early Childhood Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Early Childhood Education.
Please read the Early Childhood Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
List of Universities Offering Early Childhood Education
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, PANKSHIN,PLATEAU STATE (AFFL TO UNI OF JOS) – FC-PANKSHIN
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILA-ORANGUN (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNI, ADO EKITI) – ILA-ORANGUN
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STATE – NOUN
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE – TASUED
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Early Childhood Education.
Direct Entry Requirement for Early Childhood Education:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Early Childhood Education:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes including English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Early Childhood Education:
- Any three (3) subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Early Childhood Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!