Education And Sociology JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Education And Sociology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education And Sociology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education And Sociology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education And Sociology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education And Sociology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education And Sociology.
Please read the Education And Sociology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education And Sociology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education And Sociology
Direct Entry Requirement for Education And Sociology:
- Two (2) A Level passes/NCE merit/credit in Economics, Government/Political Science, Religious Studies, History, Geography/ and Social Studies
UTME Requirement for Education And Sociology:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes at one (1) sitting or six (6) O Level credit passes at two (2) sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, two (2) Arts subjects and any other from Social Science
UTME Subject combination for Education And Sociology:
- Two (2) Arts subjects and any other.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education And Sociology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.