Education / Language /English JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Education / Language /English in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education / Language /English is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This page provides the following:
- Education / Language /English O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education / Language /English Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education / Language /English UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education / Language /English.
Please read the Education / Language /English programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education / Language /English
- UMAR SULEIMAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, GASHUA(AFFL TO UNIMAID, MAIDUGURI) – USCOE
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education / Language /English
Direct Entry Requirement for Education / Language /English:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in relevant teaching subjects including Literature in English.
- (ii) NCE credit or merit in two(2)relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Education / Language /English:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language and Literature in English plus three (3) other Arts or Social Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Education / Language /English:
- Literature in English and one (1) Art and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education / Language /English. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!