Mathematics And Economics JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Mathematics And Economics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics And Economics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Mathematics And Economics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Mathematics And Economics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Mathematics And Economics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Mathematics And Economics.
Please read the Mathematics And Economics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- JAMB Subject Combinations for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates | For Other Courses
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB CBT Practice Software and APP
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria and Courses Offered
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria
- List of Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Mathematics And Economics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Mathematics And Economics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Mathematics And Economics:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes at not more than two (2) sittings. The subjects should include Mathematics and Economics.
- (ii) ND upper credit in Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Accounting or Business Studies from a recognised Polytechnic or College of Technology.
- (iii) HND lower credit in Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Accounting or Business Studies from a recognised Polytechnic or College of Technology.
- (iv) NCE credit in Mathematics and Economics from a recognised College of Education. In addition candidates should have merit.
UTME Requirement for Mathematics And Economics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two (2) subjects selected from Science or Social Sciences at not more than two (2)sittings.
UTME Subject combination for Mathematics And Economics:
- Mathematics, Economics and any other Science or Social Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Mathematics And Economics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!