Courses in KDUMS » Below is the list of undergraduate courses offered by the King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS).
The King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS), is a state-owned university in Uburu, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State.
KDUMS has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS)? Below is the list of high-quality courses on offer at KDUMS.
SEE ALSO: How to Apply for KDUMS Undergraduate Admission and How to Apply for KDUMS Pre-Degree Admission Form.
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Courses
- Medicine &Surgery (MBBS)
- Nursing Science (BNSc)
- Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Physiotherapy (BSc)
- Health Policy & Health Systems (BSc)
- Hospital & Healthcare Administration (BSc)
- Dentistry (DD)
- Optometry (OD)
- Human Anatomy (BSc)
- Physiology (BSc)
- Biochemistry (BSc)
- Microbiology/Parasitology (BSc)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.Engr)
- Public Health (BSc)
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics (BSc)
- Radiography and Radiation Sciences (BSc)
- Traditional, Complementary and Integrative Medicine (BSc)
- Health Economics (BSc)
- Applied Biology/Biotechnology (BSc)
- Industrial Physics/Astronomy (BSc)
- Industrial Mathematics/Statistics (BSc)
- Industrial Chemistry (BSc)
- Computer Science (BSc)
Use the Drop Down Below to View Courses offered by other accreditted Nigerian Universities