Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session has been released. Acceptance fee payment procedure is also available here.
The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) has released the admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the KWARAPOLY 2017/2018 admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Kwara State Poly Admission List.
- Go Kwara State Poly admission portal at https://kwarapolyportal.org/applogin.php.
- Login with your Application ID and Password.
- After login, click on “Admission Status” on the left menu.
- Admission status is displayed along-side Student ID, Temporary Password and a link to login to student’s area.
Kwara State Poly Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Login to the student area using the student id and the temporary password provided in the step above.
- On successful login, click on ‘make payment’ on the left menu then click on acceptance tab to make acceptance fee payment.
- After Acceptance fee is successfully paid, a link to print Admission Letter is displayed and the your students’ status is changed to “screening requested”.
- After screening committee has screened your credentials, an email is sent to your mail box to either proceed to payment of school fees if you passed screening or otherwise, instruction on what to do next.
Congratulations to all successfully admitted candidates.