Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. Prospective National Diploma (ND) full-time candidates can now check and accept their admission offer.
The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARA POLY) has released the ND full-time programmes admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Candidates that participated in the KWARAPOLY 2020/2021 ND admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Kwara State Poly Admission List
- Go to Kwara State Poly admission portal at https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/login_app.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your Kwara State Poly admission status.
- If the portal returns congratulatory notification, that means you have been admitted. You can now go ahead with the payment of acceptance fee.
- If the portal returns with “Your admission is still being processed…” notification, that means you have to keep checking back.
Successfully admitted ND candidates are advised to go on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Failure to pay the acceptance fee on time would lead to forfeiture of the admission.
Congratulations to all the ND candidates that made it to the Kwara State Polytechnic Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Recommended Link: KWARA POLY Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!