The payment of admission acceptance fee of the Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) for the 2013/2014 academic session is on.
Candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo for 2013/2014 Session are to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only to the school at any branch of Zenith Bank of Nigeria Plc as follows:
Account Name: Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Account No: 1013 163 988
Candidates should, a day or two after payment, report to the Bursary Department, Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, with their bank teller, JAMB Slip or JAMB Admission Letter and originals of their credentials to obtain official receipt and screening formalities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!