St. Albert Institute (a degree-awarding Catholic Institute for philosophical and theological studies, affiliated to the University of Jos, in the Diocese of Kafanchan) is now selling the post UTME application forms for admission into its undergraduate degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for St. Albert Institute post UTME Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the undergraduate degree programme of the St. Albert Institute in affiliation to the University of Jos (UNIJOS) for a 4years degree programme leading to the award of B.A Philosophy for 2021/2022 academic session.
St. Albert Institute (affiliated to UNIJOS) Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates interested in studying at St Albert institute, even if it is not their 1st choice in JAMB but have obtained a minimum of 160 points at the UTME can do a change of Institution via JAMB’s Portal from Institutions of choices to ST. ALBERT INSTITUTE
- Direct entry candidates
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to St. Albert Institute
- All other students that desire integral professional training combined with the moral, spiritual and cultural formation
St. Albert Institute (affiliated to UNIJOS) Minimum Admission Requirements for UTME & DE Candidates
- Two (2) “A” Level Passes in Arts or Social Science Subjects
- NCE/ND/First Degree (Second Class Lower)
- Five (5) “0 Level Credit Passes to include English and Mathematics (Not more than sittings in WAEC/NECO)
- UTME Subjects Combination: English Language, any three (3) Arts or Social Sciences Subjects
How to Apply for St. Albert Institute (affiliated to UNIJOS) Post UTME Form
1. Make a non-refundable payment of Four Thousand Naira (N 4000) Only processing fee into the following Account:
Zenith Bank Plc.
Account name: St Albert institute
2. Fill our online form on www.stalberti.edu.ng or download the PDF form from our website and complete it.
3. Scan the Teller, credentials of UTME result slip, WAEC/NECO result, including the completed form and send to: email@example.com and/or 07067177373 (Whatsapp). You can also submit them at: The Registry St Albert Institute, Fayit-Fadan Kagoma, Kaduna State.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES Please call
Rev. Fr. Sylvanus Attoh: +2348063574698, Rev. Fr. Dr. Joel Kambai Duwal: +234 807 729 3202
Demvihin Akende: +2347067177373, and Mr. Nanle Dawurung: +2347038368281
or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.