Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the undergraduate degree programme of the St. Albert Institute in affiliation to the University of Jos (UNIJOS) for a 4years degree programme leading to the award of B.A Philosophy for 2022/2023 academic session.
St. Albert Institute (affiliated to UNIJOS) Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates interested in studying at St Albert institute, even if it is not their 1st choice in JAMB but have obtained a minimum of 160 points at the UTME, can change of Institution via JAMB’s Portal from Institutions of choice to ST. ALBERT INSTITUTE
- Direct entry candidates
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to St. Albert Institute
- All other students that desire integral professional training combined with the moral, spiritual and cultural formation
St. Albert Institute (affiliated to UNIJOS) Minimum Admission Requirements for UTME & DE Candidates
- Two (2) “A” Level Passes in Arts or Social Science Subjects
- NCE/ND/First Degree (Second Class Lower)
- Five (5) “0 Level Credit Passes to include English and Mathematics (Not more than sittings in WAEC/NECO)
- UTME Subjects Combination: English Language, any three (3) Arts or Social Sciences Subjects
How to Apply for St. Albert Institute (affiliated to UNIJOS) Post UTME Form
1. Make a non-refundable payment of Four Thousand Naira (N 4000) Only processing fee into the following Account:
Zenith Bank Plc.
Account name: St Albert institute
2. Fill our online form on www.stalberti.edu.ng or download the PDF form from our website and complete it.
3. Scan the Teller, credentials of UTME result slip, WAEC/NECO result, including the completed form and send to: email@example.com and/or 07067177373 (Whatsapp). You can also submit them at: The Registry St Albert Institute, Fayit-Fadan Kagoma, Kaduna State.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES Please call
Rev. Fr. Sylvanus Attoh: +2348063574698, Rev. Fr. Dr. Joel Kambai Duwal: +234 807 729 3202
Demvihin Akende: +2347067177373, and Mr. Nanle Dawurung: +2347038368281
or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.