University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin, is now selling application forms for admission into its Full-time Diploma in Post Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to obtain UITH post-basic nursing form below.
Applications are open from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin, Post Basic Nursing Diploma Programmes listed below:
- Accident and Emergency
DURATION OF THE COURSE: 12 Calendar Months, commencing from November, 2019.
ACCOMMODATION: Limited accommodation is available on first come, first serve basis.
UITH Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements.
A. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/ SSCE/NECO/ with passes at Credit Level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- These papers must include English language, Mathematics and Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
B. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE
- Be a Registered Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least 1 year post registration clinical/working experience in the relevant area of specialty.
- Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
How to Apply for UITH Post Basic Nursing Admission.
Application forms are obtainable from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Website: www.uith.org.ng
Request for application forms must be accompanied with a Non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (#10,000) only or 100 US Dollar ($100) for foreign applicants.
This is made payable through Remita with University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin.
CLOSING DATE: All completed application forms should be addressed to the office of the Registrar University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, School Complex, Amilegbe P.M.B. 1459, Ilorin, Kwara State on or before 14th June, 2019.
Dates For the selection (Written and Oral) interview has been fixed as follows:
- Written examination 18th June, 2019
- Oral interview 20th June, 2019
- Venue: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, School Complex, Amilegbe.
For further enquiries, contact any of the followings:
OYELEYE D. I. (MRS)
A&E PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
ADEBIYI F. O. (MRS)
PAEDIATRICS PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
SEGUN-AGBOOLA B. T (MRS)
NEPHROLOGY PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!