University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin, is now selling application forms for admission into its Full-time Diploma in Post Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to obtain UITH post-basic nursing form below.
- UITH Post-Basic Nursing Entrance Examination
- UITH School of Nursing Entrance Exam
- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Health Information Management Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Community Health Officers (CHO) Higher Diploma Admission Form 2022/2023
- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Applications are open from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin, Post Basic Nursing Diploma Programmes listed below:
- Accident and Emergency
DURATION OF THE COURSE: 12 Calendar Months, commencing from November 2022.
ACCOMMODATION: Limited accommodation is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
UITH Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Minimum of 5 O’ Level credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology of not more than 2 sittings for West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NECO. Only One (1) sitting for NABTEB.
- Current practicing License as a Registered Nurse in Nigeria
- Notification/Certificate in General Nursing
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Marriage Certificate and Change of Name (where applicable)
How to Apply for UITH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates,Refrees,Remita reciept e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SPBN FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The SPBN application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the school in the drop down menu you wish to apply for.
- Note:On the sponsor details form fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill in every other field on the form as required.
- After submission, wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: if you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
CLOSING DATE: All application forms should be completed online on or before Friday1st July, 2022.
- Written examination: Thursday, 14th July, 2022.
- Oral interview: Friday, 15th July, 2022.
VENUE: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin.
For further enquiries, contact any of the following:
Registrar (School Complex)
Phone No: 08033850764
Oyeleye D. I. (Mrs.)
A & E Nursing Programme
Phone No: 08032351312
Adebiyi F.O. (Mrs.)
Paediatrics Nursing Programme
Phone No: 08066704961
Shuaib K.O. Mrs.
Ophthalmic Nursing Programme
Phone No: 08035902426
Segun-Agboola B. T.(Mrs.)
Nephrology Nursing Programme
Phone No: 07035671691